Create / Reset / Forgot Password
How to Avoid Deficiencies in Medication Services in Your Assisted Living
December 5th - 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Co+Hoots: 221 E. Indianola Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Did you know that the #1 deficiency cited by the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is R9-10-816 – Medication Services?
This educational session is designed to help AL Centers better understand the deficiencies that are written by ADHS, and how your facility can avoid these issues at your next survey.
Participants will learn the following:
1. Overview of Medication Services (R9-10-816)
2. Review current deficiencies cited under Medication Services
3. Discuss Best Practices to avoid Medication Services deficiencies
4. Provide Tips on the dos and don'ts of medication administration
5. Gain an understanding of the Rules and Facility Responsibilities regarding Opioids
Presenters: Bonnie Wood, COO, Covenant Health Network; Patricia Manchester, RN, Covenant Health Network
No Refunds for this event.
Arizona LeadingAge is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization.
3877 N. 7th Street, Ste. 280, Phoenix, Arizona 85014, 602.230.0026
© 2022 Arizona LeadingAge All Rights Reserved.