Create / Reset / Forgot Password
Best Practices Medication Management in Your Assisted Living
Thursday, October 11th - 9:00 am to 11:30 am
1707 E. Highland Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Did you know that the #1 deficiency cited by the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is R9-10-816 – Medication Services?
This educational session is designed to help Assisted Living facilities better understand the deficiencies that are written by ADHS, and how your facility can avoid these issues in your next survey
This workshop will:
1. Provide an overview of Medication Services (R9-10-816)
2. Discuss best practices to avoid Medication Services deficiencies
3. Provide tips on the do's and don'ts of medication administration
4. Gain an understanding of the rules and facility responsibilities regarding Opioids
5. Provide an overview of the standards of practice for diabetes
Presenters: Patricia Manchester, RN, Covenant Health Network
2.5 CEU's from NCIA Board
No Refunds for this event.
Arizona LeadingAge is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization.
3877 N. 7th Street, Ste. 280, Phoenix, Arizona 85014, 602.230.0026
© 2020 Arizona LeadingAge All Rights Reserved.